- Mesquite High School football player inspires Run to Fight Children’s Cancer(pp. 40, 43)
- Lily Gray is the youngest honorary race starter for the Run to Fight Children’s
- Chandler-based Children’s Cancer Network to hold major fundraising run/walk
- Cancer network, victim’s mom, get credit for 15-year fundraising success
- Siblings battle disease together
- Arizona non-profits: Children’s Cancer Network
Run to Fight Children’s Cancer raises awareness and much needed funds for lifesaving research, treatments and support services for families affected by pediatric cancer. Alongside our friends in the media, we’ve been able to put a face on this cause by sharing poignant stories about superheroes who are in the battle of their lives.
Read and watch to learn more about these brave warriors.