Although not required for event participation, the hope is that those that join the Run to Fight Family through event participation and volunteering will be moved to join the fundraising efforts! All funds will benefit the family centered programs and services of Phoenix Children’s Hospital and Children’s Cancer Network.
To create a team fundraising page, if you have never created one before:
1) Go to https://www.grouprev.com/RTF2019
2) Click the gold “Create a Page” button
3) Fill out your name, email address and create a password
4) Change the “Title of Your Page” to your team’s name
5) Customize your page web address to share with your supporters and team members
6) Update your story or leave as the default
7) Upload a photo, if you choose (this is not required)
8) Click the blue “Create Page” button
If you have created a Run to Fight Fundraising Page in the past, here are the step by step instructions to follow to create your 2019 page:
1) Go to https://grouprev.com/login
2) Log in with the email and password associated with your fundraising page from 2018
3) Click on the orange button “start a fundraiser”
4) Select “organization” from the pop up screen
5) Search “Children’s Cancer Network”
6) Select “Children’s Cancer Network Run to Fight Children’s Cancer 2019”.
7) Scroll down and create your page! Title of page should be your team name and you may want to include the year in order to keep your fundraisers straight! Customize your url as you would like it to read. Be sure to personalize with your message and photos as directed.
Thank you for considering a team and a fundraising page for the 2019 Run to Fight Children’s Cancer! Please feel free to contact Tiffany Creek at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the run, creating a team, or fundraising.
Run to Fight Sponsors and top fundraisers will be invited to join Run to Fight Children’s Cancer champions and families at the Run to Fight Superhero Celebration in March!
Sponsorships and top fundraisers will be recognized with a Run to Fight Champion plaque.
Those teams raising at least $250 cumulatively will be recognized with a Run to Fight Champion Certificate.
Thank you for your fundraising and participation in this event. The impact of your fundraising will be felt by Arizona families battling childhood cancer throughout the year.
Click here to register to participate as an individual or team! Online fundraising will remain open through March 23, 2019.
To create your fundraising team, first register as a participant and name your team. Then, follow the directions to create your fundraising page. For assistance with teams, please contact Tiffany Creek at Tiffany.email@example.com.