Interested in volunteering?
Due to COVID – 19, volunteer opportunities are limited for the 2020 Virtual Run to Fight Children’s Cancer. Yet, your involvement is important so let’s get virtual!
We need your photos and videos of cheer groups, dance teams, messages of encouragement and hope for both our cancer fighters and RTF participants!
Please contact Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a time to record a video through zoom!
If you create your own cell video or photos, please email your photos and videos to Run2Fight@childrenscancernetwork.org (large videos may be emailed through Wetransfer.com at no charge to Run2Fight@childrenscancernetwork.org)
Thank you for your support!
- Photos and Videos of Encouragement and Spirit
- Virtual Cheer Groups set up a time to record a video with RTF
- Virtual Dance Groups – set up a time to record a video with RTF
- Bands, music -set up a time to record a video with RTF
- Tell your story of inspiration – set up a time to record a video with RTF
Vendors and Exhibitors
Run to Fight Children’s Cancer welcomes both for-profit and not-for-profit exhibitors and vendors. Please share your brand and your services with our participants and volunteers virtually through a vendor post on social media!
There is no fee for this virtual participation!
For more information on exhibitor and vendors virtual participation please contact:
Children’s Cancer Network